Celebrated Lady is a one of a kind, limited edition and custom design hand crafted jewelry business for the Modern bohemian in the everyday lady!
Each and every piece is thoughtfully designed and carefully made by myself, Jennifer Vitale the designer and creator of Celebrated Lady LLC. Most pieces include my hand crafted clay beads that i create using polymer clay. My beads and charms are created to look as though they were painted using watercolors… when in fact no paint is used… it's all clay.
I also use various sourced vintage beads and findings to create interesting pieces for Celebrated Lady. I am constantly searching flea markets, yardsales, and thrift shops for forgotten treasures to give new life.
- The name Celebrated Lady was thought of from a blog post I did while in college to celebrated International Woman's Day! The Idea is that ever lady deserves to be celebrated. That's why sometimes you may see me say "Celebrate yourself or someone else"!
- I am constantly inspired by the people and nature around me.
- I make all the jewelry myself in my studio.
- Any Celebrated lady jewelry that includes braided elements was hand braided and hand beaded by myself.
- Some of my favorite materials to use are salvaged bone beads, wood, salvaged metal beads, vintage Chandelier crystal, vintage beads, and semi-precious stones.
I graduated from Moore College of Art & Design in 2011 with a BFA in Fashion Design. While there I created and experimented with a multitude of styles including swimwear, menswear, eveningwear, and childrenswear. This all let up to my final five piece womanswear collection and the discovery of my love for designing and creating jewelry.