Celebrated Lady is a handcrafted jewelry business for the Modern bohemian in the everyday lady!
Each and every piece is thoughtfully designed and carefully made by myself, Jennifer Vitale the designer and creator of Celebrated Lady LLC. Most pieces include my hand crafted clay beads that I create using polymer clay. My beads and charms are created to look as though they were painted using watercolors… when in fact, no paint is used… it's all clay.
I also use various sourced vintage beads and findings to create interesting pieces for Celebrated Lady. I am constantly searching flea markets, yard sales, and thrift shops for forgotten treasures to give new life.
- The name Celebrated Lady was thought of from a blog post I did while in college to celebrate International Woman's Day! The Idea is that ever lady deserves to be celebrated. That's why sometimes you may see me say "Celebrate yourself or someone else"!
- I am constantly inspired by the people and nature around me.
- I make all the jewelry myself in my studio.
- Any Celebrated lady jewelry that includes braided elements was hand braided and hand beaded by myself.
- Some of my favorite materials to use are clay, salvaged bone beads, wood, salvaged metal beads, vintage Chandelier crystal, and semi-precious stones.
I'm Designer and founder of Celebrated Lady, Jennifer Vitale. I am frequently inspired by my native Southern New Jersey. In 2011 I graduated from Moore College of Art & Design in Philadelphia, with a BFA in Fashion Design. I was drawn back home to my roots and decided I wanted to create and share my unique view of the world through my work. I handcraft her clay jewelry with a dreamy and natural flair. I often joke that I have my head in the clouds since my love of "looking up" has resulted in many of my pieces reflecting the sky it'self.